Pull-Apart Bread Wreath
go ahead and play with your food!
another day, another Épi…
brushed with parsley butter & chunky salt
the pull-apart roll factor is serving bliss -
and the circle crown effect is eloquent
I promise you can do this!
Easy How-To Steps -
1. trace a circle onto parchment (I use a plate)
2. flip paper upside down
3. shape dough
4. move dough to parchment, using circle as guide for placement, shape into a circle, join ends by pinching (imperfect is perfect)
5. after last proof, cut into dough at a 45° angle every 2 inches or so
6. alternate direction of each leaf
7. after baking can brush with parsley butter & sprinkle with salt